Friday, November 2, 2012

Aviva Premiership Rd 8

 Fri 2 Nov
Sale Sharks v London Irish     15:00     Pick Sale by 5
How on earth Sale are doing so badly is beyond me given the quality of many of their players. Ex Scotland players Gray and Vernon. Welsh and British Lions #8 Powell.
You have Shephard ex Wallabies. Tuitopou an All Black in 2006. Leota a Samoan international. Cueto an England international.
Irish played Quinns hard last week and were unlucky not to win.
But given all the management shakeups at Sale I reckon they might finally put something together and win this.
Well Sale won 21-9
Sat 3 Nov
Leicester Tigers v Northampton Saints     09:15     Pick
Exeter Chiefs v Worcester Warriors     10:00     Pick
Harlequins v Gloucester Rugby     12:15     Pick

Sun 4 Nov
Saracens v London Wasps     09:00     Pick
London Welsh v Bath     10:00

I didn't have time to input my picks here. I remember I got Quins wrong....they beat Gloucester who I picked.
I also picked Bath to beat London Welsh. They didn't. Typical crap Bath with so much talent. The irony is that so many of the Welsh team are actually discarded Bath players who were considered past their prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment